I'm excited for this linky party because this is my very first one! Let's cross our fingers I do this correctly...
Haley at Following Optimism in 2nd Grade is having a Say No to Stress linky party . . . how can I possibly disagree with that? I don't enjoy the company of stress or send out invites for it to join me so this is perfect. Ironic, too, since figuring out how to join one and do it correctly is, well, stressful :p
So, how do I de-stress? I wish I had something new and different but I doubt I do.
I, too, enjoy my cup of
After work, I enjoy going for walks either outside or on the treadmill. Outside is the preference because I'm indoors most of the day. I like to feel like I'm somewhat out there with nature. That's also supposed to be part of my exercise and sadly I don't do it enough. I *always* feel better after so why would I put that off? That must change.
There are times where I may "browse" stores after work just to separate my mind from work and have a clear(er) head when I walk inside my front door. And, as you know, depending on which store you are in, "just browsing" is NOT the only thing that happens :D
And of course, watching TV, listening to my favorite tunes and reading blogs can also help me wind down.
Join Haley and share what you do . . . the more ideas, the better - we'll all be relaxed and calm for the new school year, right?
The link to her page is at the beginning of my post. I tried, tried, tried to make the image a link to her page but could not get the codes to work. I know I'm doing something wrong. Please let me know if you can.

Awww, thanks for being the first to link up :)
ReplyDeleteHaley
Following Optimism in 2nd Grade
I hope your over the stress of your first linky! They get easier. :-)
ReplyDeleteimgoingfirst@gmail.com
Don't feel bad, I started this back in October and there is still a ton I don't know. I have gotten lots of great ideas from the other blogs so that's good! I'm your newest follower.
ReplyDeleteKelly @ I'm Not Your Grandpa, I'm Your Teacher
Welcome Kelly! And thank you!
DeleteI have the same kind of coffee mug too!! I'm a new follower too!!
ReplyDeleteHeather
The Busy Busy Hive
Welcome Heather! How odd...I was JUST at your blog since I saw the name - my eyes perked up :) - and I LOVE the design...so cute!
Deletewelcome to blogging land it is too addictive!
ReplyDeleteI am a new follower.
Tammy
First Grade @ Storybook Cafe
dtklinger@gmail.com
Thank you, Tammy and welcome to you! Hear, hear on the this being addictive...just the reading/following are!
Delete