July 17, 2012

Please ignore the tumbleweeds.

I have my first follower already!  I'm so giddy!! Hi Heather from Heather's Heart and thank you for joining!

For those who have visited, I'm sorry there's not much really nothing to see here just yet.  Still on summer break but the Teacher Brain is NEVER on a break, right?  Ever since our year ended in June, the Teacher Brain has been going strong with what I need to get ready as normal, what I want to change, classroom decor, and all the excitement that comes from looking at all the wonderful ideas from blogs, Teachers Pay TeachersTeachers Notebook and Pinterest.  Now it's a matter of putting all those ideas in order of some sort and start pluggin' in! And with school starting earlier this year . . . mid-August . . . there's really not a lot time.  OK, deep breaths.

If any of you have any blog tips to pass along, I'd love to hear them.  One item I am bugged by not knowing how to do is how to put my blog address into a comment.  I know it's a simple coding but I'm having a major brain fart (excuse my language), probably due to all the teacher thoughts crowding it out :p

2 comments:

  1. I was just coming to share this with you! Here you go:

    http://www.ladybugsteacherfiles.com/2011/02/more-code-funleaving-your-link-in.html


    Heather
    Heather's Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Heather!! That's EXACTLY what I needed!

    ReplyDelete